What are you thankful for?
Be thankful for those of us who do not have to hide our faith in God
We are so privileged to know God. We have so much to be thankful for!
- We have the freedom to choose to follow Jesus, we have the freedom to praise God openly.
- We are able to follow Christ and do it without persecution.
- We don’t have to hide our love for Jesus.
- We are free to shout about Him as loud as we can, to worship Him freely and as much as we want, do you want to praise Jesus for all the freedom He has brought us?
- Are you thankful we live in a country where we can openly admit and we are not afraid to show our love for our Creator?
- Are you thankful for that?
- Please pray for those who are not free to openly worship our God.
What else are you thankful for?
Freedom to Choose God
God Lives in us
20 So when that day comes, you will know that I am living in the Father and that you are one with me, for I will be living in you.
21 Those who truly love me are those who obey my commands. Whoever passionately loves me will be passionately loved by my Father. And I will passionately love you in return and will manifest my life within you.”
God Loves you
Little children, you can be certain that you belong to God and have conquered them, for the One who is living in you is far greater than the one who is in the world.
Now your souls will be strengthened and healed if you hold steadfast to your faith. Haven’t you already experienced Jesus Christ himself living in you? If not, you are deficient.